THE RELATIONSHIP GAME
Conscious Connection Workshops
Conscious Connection Workshops are designed to help you master relationships and facilitate your development of new authentic communication skills that you will use in your relationship and other areas of life.
Like any new skill, it takes time and practice to master. This is why these workshops have been scheduled on a regular basis.
If you are serious about getting results in this area of your life, you will find the more you attend and practice, the quicker you will master these skills.
Here’s Just Part Of What You’ll Learn At These Workshops…
1. The Relationship Roadmap
Finally discover the simple roadmap to relationships that will allow you to navigate this largely unknown mystery of your life.
Like an adventurer you will now have in your hands the map to achiving the realationship of your dreams. It will take some work and effort, however when you see your relationships transform, when you enjoy deeper and more intimate connections, will look back and appreciate all the work was extremely worthwhile and rewarding.
2. New Heart Centred Communication Skills.
The new heart centred communication skills look very logical and simple. The approach has been developed over 40 years in the most challenging of situations. So they work. However, because of our current default communication training, we have to learn new ways at looking at the world, our fellow human being and ourselves.
You will learn to:
- Empathise with yourself.
- Empathise with others.
- Autentically express your feelings and needs.
- Express gratitude in a new way.
3. Create Your Own Practical Relationship Strategies.
You will create your own strategies to address your personal relationship issues. You will be able to practice and use these during the workshop and when you go home.
Who It’s For..
This is for you if you:
- Are willing to work for an exceptional relationship.
- Are not being really heard by your partner.
- Have a partner resistant to change.
- Are stuck and run out of options.
- Have any conflict in your relationship.
- Are separated or divorced and having challenges.
- Are looking to repair a relationship.
- Are looking to get into a relationship.
Note: this applies not only to couples but to parent/child, sibling or work related relationships.
Who It’s Not For…
This is NOT for you if you:
- People in a perfect relationship.
- Those who are totally happy with their relationships and getting all the fulfilling sex from their partner they need.
- People who are not open for change and becoming more compassionate.
- People on their deathbed.
- And definitely not for babies
How It Works
First we layout the Relationship Roadmap so there is a common reference point and foundation to build on.
This will enable you to clearly identify where you are at on your relationship journey.
Then we go through the simple structure that forms the basis for Conscious Communication.
Finally we take real relationship challenges from the participants to break them down and develop effective stratagies that they can apply.
Depending on the needs of the group at the time there are other areas that can be delved into that add value to the core Conscious Communication components.
Throughout the workshop you will be enouraged to practice the skills being learnt.
Over half of the workshop will be dedicated to creating practical, workable strategies for addressing the real relationship issues of the participants.
This is not “Shelf Development”, this is a WORKshop, so participants will be working on developing their Conscious Connection skills to enable more real and deeper connections with those that are most important in their lives.
What To Bring
- Your relationship issues. The juicier the better.
- Pen and Paper, ideally a notebook or folder to write in.
- A willingness to work, to share and grow.
Where and When
Date: Tuesdays, 6:47pm – 9:01pm (2hrs 14mins)
Location: 8/46 Buckingham Dr, Wangara
Cost: $20 Concession discount of $10 available in enquiry.
If you wish to join the Tuesday Sessions, please click here.
Register your interest clicking here and put CCW in the subject, and the dates you would like to attend in the message.